Did you know that as we are aging one of the first telltale signs is our brows?
They become sparse which makes your face lose definition.
Draw attention to those beautiful eyes by filling in your brows will make your brows look fuller and YOU more YOUTHFUL.
Follow these 8 easy steps to give your brow arches a little lift; it is like an instant “face-lift” without plastic surgery…
1) Mark your inner brows. (place your eyebrow pencil vertically so that the tip almost touches the tear duct of one eye)
2) Mark the end of your brows (place your eyebrow pencil on a diagonal starting from the outside corner of your nostril, to the outside of your iris)
3) Mark your natural arches. (place your eyebrow pencil on a diagonal starting from the outside corner of your nostril, to the outside crease of your eye)
4) Brush brows up to see what is there or not.
5) Tweeze stray hairs that are not inside your brows’ markings, 1 to 3.
6) Fill in your brows with soft, short hair-like strokes to thicken and define your natural shape. (try to match your pencil to your natural brow hair colour)
7) Brush out the colour until you get the fullness and shade you want.
8) Set your brows with a clear brow setting formula to keep all your hairs and colour in place.
As usual, I look forward to hearing your comments and if these tips are working for you.